Friday 5 March 2010

Exclusive Japan Import Pre-Order!‏

I got an ad from sonymusic. The US version didn't include No Boundaries, and this Japanese version includes 4 extra tracks. That's a news.
Pre-Order Adam's RARE Japanese Import CD!

Hey Lambert Fans!
Adam is finally releasing his debut album, For Your Entertainment, in Japan at the end of March!
Since we know how much you love Adam, we decided to save you the plane ticket to Japan and offer a pre-order of this RARE Japanese Import CD on Adam's Official Store!
The Japan version features 4 Bonus Tracks that were not included on Adam's US Release as well as unique Japanese packaging!
Actually I already bought the US version of "For Your Entertainmant" though, I pre-ordered this. I feel like I am stupid a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment