Friday 9 July 2010

The Closer, White Collar and etc.

My favourite shows are coming back.

[The Closer]
I knew Jonathan Del Arco was gay but I didn't know Phillip P. Keene was also gay.
According to The Closer Fan Wiki, Phillip was born on the 5th of September, has blonde hair and green eyes, graduated from UCLA in 2004 and lives with his partner James Duff in Los Angels, California. Previously he worked for Pan American World Airways.
The role, Buzz, is his first acting carrer. Although based on IMDb, he has another carrer before The Closer. It was a small role as a reporter in The D.A., Season 1 Episode 1, aired on the 19th of March, 2004. Then he was in a very short film, The Truth is Underrated.
In The Closer, Jonathan performes a gay coroner Dr. Morales, on the other hand, Buzz is straight. He is in a relationship with his partner for fifteen years.

[White Collar]
The last scene from the first season was quite exiting, so I couldn't wait to see new season. I hope it wouldn't let me down.
As a conman, Neal Caffrey (performed by Matt Bomer) is an excellent one. He does them beautifully all the time. Incidently, someone wrote an article that gay actors can't play straight men, so I hope Neal will get a girlfriend sometime in this new season.
I like his relationship with Peter Burke (performed by Tim DeKay) and his wife Elizabeth (performed by Tiffani Thiessen). I hope it won't finish after the second season.


[True Blood]
Another one of my favourite actors, Kevin Alejandro, is in the 3rd season of True Blood as Jesus Velasquez who is a love interest of Lafayette Reynolds (performed by Nelsan Ellis) now, he appeared in the second episode though, in the third, it was credit only. So I'm looking forward to see him in the next episode.
Kevin Alejandro is in also my another favourite drama, Southland, and it will be aired in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment