Tuesday 23 October 2012

This Time Round - The Guggenheim Grotto


  1. Afloat
  2. I Am You I Am I
  3. You Got Me
  4. Home
  5. This Time Round
  6. Electric Life
  7. Cherry Red
  8. For A Cat
  9. Lay Your Weight
  10. Hola
  11. Here Is My Cup
  12. What Name Should We Call It?
  13. Strange
  14. Man on Fire ... and a hidden track
Finally!
I know it's important the order of songs but I actually felt this importance. When I got 20 songs for voting from them, they were arranged alphabetically. They were just a listed 20 songs for me. Today, the new album has been released, and the order of songs amazes me. It is a magic. I'm really impressed by their works. Also there is a hidden track. It makes me happier.

Unfortunately my choice was a little, well, quite far from this selection though...
Incidentally, my choice of music were Afloat, Cherry Red, For A Cat, Here Is My Cup, Hola, Home, Like A Hammer, Madly Deeply, Nature Boy, Photograph Boys, Strange and What Name Should We Call It?

How doo you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment