Thursday 26 June 2014

Brendan Fehr Was “Petrified” Playing Gay On “The Night Shift” - The Backlot

[Source]

Brendan Fehr Was “Petrified” Playing Gay On “The Night Shift”

by snicks | June 26, 2014


NBC’s The Night Shift has received mixed reviews since its debut (especially on this site), but closeted doc Drew (played by Brendan Fehr) will see his storyline take a new turn when boyfriend Rick (Luke Macfarlane) pays a visit on Tuesday’s show.

Above you can see Brendan’s interview with Too Fab, in which he talks about his initial reluctance to take the role, and being “uncomfortable” and “petrified” having to act out same-sex attraction.
“In Episode 106, my boyfriend comes and I don’t like kissing guys, it doesn’t do anything for me. It’s really uncomfortable, but you gotta get past that, his story is bigger than that. The emotion behind that is so much bigger that that. I was scared, petrified in a lot of ways, but I wanted to push myself and see if I could do it.”
Below you can see a few preview pics from Luke’s show. Is Drew about to come out?







No comments:

Post a Comment