Thursday 26 November 2009

Adam Lambert - AMA Interview

I think that perhaps he's pent up feelings for being not able to speak, act or show what he thought while he was on American Idol, so it is liberated at a dash, and it made him act like that.
I guess he didn't want to seal his sexuality at all, but the show didn't allow him to open everything to everybody.
I know there are pros and cons about what he did on American Music Award, actually I haven't seen it yet, I'm wondering if someone knows the place where I can see it, but it was a normal feeling for him to do it as an artist, I think. For instance, I don't remember exact date though, when some famous female singer kissed to another famous female singer, it became a big gossip but she wasn't bashed.
I guess it's a kind of appeal of homophobic issues.
Even some of us hate what he did. I understand that feeling, I want it not to become a big, controversial or curious issue. I want my world calm and quiet. But on the other hand, I want someone to make it easy. I know I'm quite coward and hypocrite.
Because of not living in the US, I can't feel it with my skin, but judging from the announcement of ABC that they wouldn't allow him to appear on the morning programme, "Good Morning America", it is a considerably big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment