Monday 2 November 2009

Matt Bomer (Matthew Bomer)

A photo of Matthew Bomer who was kissing to another man has been posted. He performed Luc in "Tru Calling", one of my favourite shows. I don't know how this happened, I think this sort of thing has to be respected as his will and right.
I understand being out is one of their steps of recognising rights of gays and lesbians for general, but there are a lot of circumstances and situations. I strongly agree with coming out is the best way to be who they are, if they could.
I don't know if he wanted to be out or not this time though, the publishist of him said "No Comment", according to some sources.
Even though he is living as openly gay in real life, I think it's different from publishing to all of the world.
According to Queerty, he is not hiding as being gay, but he didn't want to announce it because he thought it'd make some limits for him to be an actor. I totally understand it. I saw many interviews that out gay actors were asked if it was easy for them to play gay characters, because they were gay. Wait a minute, do they ask straight people if it is easy when they play straight characters? Ridiculous.
Further more reading, one of his friends says he doesn't care if it becomes open, but posting picture is hurting him so he asks admins of Queerty and other some websites to delete the picture, especially Perez Hilton. Ah, again Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment