Monday 2 November 2009

For Your Entertainment

Sorry, again Adam Lambert.
This is his new album, "For Your Entertainment".
It will be released on the 23rd of November, 2009.
I've already pre-ordered when the title was tbd. I've got no information about the album, I probably will get some information from some websites, I know, but at the moment I don't have enough time to check around those websites. I only checked his official website and a few websites where I usually visit.
I think this album includes the theme song for 2010, and as I wrote in my blog, I liked it. Actually it's not enough to show his talent though, we can see a part of his abilities.
Mostly I love his powerful but sensitive voice, so when I heard him singing Mad World, I had completely fallen in love with his voice. Of course, before I heard his Mad World, I loved his singing anyway.
Oh, actually I've just checked Amazon.com, then I found I can see titles of songs in the Album.
Here they are.
  1. Music Again
  2. For Your Entertainment
  3. Whataya Want From Me
  4. Strut
  5. Soaked
  6. Sure Fire Winners
  7. A Loaded Smile
  8. If I Had You
  9. Pick U Up
  10. Fever
  11. Sleepwalker
  12. Aftermath
  13. Broken Open
  14. Time For Miracles [bonus track]
So it includes "Time For Miracles".

It's a single release from the Album "For Your Entertainment", so I didn't pre-order it, but if I feel I do want to buy it, I will. I don't know what I'm talking about, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment